Registered Nurse – Pediatric
Boston Children’s Hospital is actively seeking nurses in the Boston area for a Pediatric RN.
- Job type: Full-time
- Location(s): Boston, MA; Waltham, MA
- Care setting: Acute care / Inpatient
- Shift: All shifts available – rotating required
Incredible Health is a free job service powered by a team of real nurses to make it easy for nurses to get hired for top-paying staff positions. We put nurses directly in front of the right hiring managers at the right hospitals for the right permanent role. Our team of nurse advocates supports you throughout your journey to help with interview preparation, offer negotiations, and scheduling for the best hiring experience.
How Incredible Health works:
- Create a profile
- Meet with your Nurse Advocate team
- Get matched to open roles
- Accept or request interview requests
- Get hired
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 1000 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in less than 20 days.
- ADN or higher degree in nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license
- BLS certification
- 1+ years of experience in a pediatric setting preferred
- ACLS, PALS certification preferred
- Experience with pediatric medical equipment and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of healthcare professionals, children, and families
- Work in close collaboration with the other healthcare team members to develop and implement care plans
- Assess, plan, and implement care for individual patients ages 0-18
- Appropriately document all patient encounters
- Educate young patients and their families about the patient’s condition and care plan
- Promote wellness and recommend community resources to meet patient and family needs
Boston Children’s offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits, which are based off of tiered levels. These benefits include:
- Health: Affordable Medical, Dental, Vision, & Disability coverage
- Financial: 403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Cellular Plan Discounts, & Discounted Travel Passes (up to 50%)
- Work/Life: Flexible Scheduling, & Childcare Assistance, Paid Time Off
- LifeCare Assistance: Confidential assistance for Emotional Health, Parenting, Financial Planning, Work Obstacles, & Daily Life Challenges from Pet Care to Weight Management.