Oncology Registered Nurse - Salary up to $160k
Oncology Registered Nurse
Includes Rady Children's Hospital in San Diego, USC, Cedars-Sinai, UCSF Children's Hospital, Stanford Children’s Health and many others in California.
* Looking for Oncology RN for permanent roles in San Diego California hospitals, as well as the greater LA and SF area.
* Hospitals include large health systems, academic centers, standalone community hospitals.
About Incredible Health:
* Incredible Health is the first of its kind, matching platform for nurses and hospitals. We are not a nurse agency or like any other agency that sells your information. Hospitals apply to you and we match on over 70 attributes to only bring you offers that meet your needs and wants. We think it is time you are in control, after all, nurses are in high demand, let's make hospitals apply to you.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of an Oncology RN.
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of acute care experience in pediatric case management.
* Active California license
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $160,000.00 /year
* Acute care: 1 year
* Registered nurse: 1 year
* California license