Case Management Registered Nurse RN
Case Management Registered Nurse
Includes Mercy, Shasta Regional, and many other Northern California hospitals.
* Looking for Case Management RN for permanent roles in Northern California hospitals and more.
* Hospitals include large health systems, and standalone community hospitals.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of a Case Management RN
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of acute care experience
* Active California license
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $120,000.00 / year
* Acute care: 1 year
* Registered nurse: 1 year
* California license