Registered Nurse - Critical Care (ICU RN)
New Orleans, LA
$50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
Seeking a Critical Care / ICU Registered Nurse for a permanent, full-time role at a major hospital in the New Orleans area.
- Effectively uses the Nursing Process in the delivery of patient care.
- Assesses learning needs and implement teaching strategies appropriate for the diverse needs of the patient, family and other groups or disciplines.
- Utilizes data, information and knowledge to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Embraces mindset focused on customer satisfaction, employee morale, and improvement in the profession of nursing.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Current RN License in the state of Louisiana
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from the American Heart Association
- Preferred - Certification in clinical specialty area
- Good organizational skills.
- Good time management skills and self-directed.
- Demonstrates good judgement.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to sustain periods of physical activity including walking, lifting, standing. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) and 403(b)
- Student loan and tuition assistance
- Paid holidays
- Employer-paid term life insurance & Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)/Work-life Program
- Short-term and long-term disability