Registered Nurse - Critical Care (ICU RN)
Seeking a Critical Care / ICU Registered Nurse for a permanent, full-time role at a major hospital in the New Orleans area.
* Effectively uses the Nursing Process in the delivery of patient care.
* Assesses learning needs and implement teaching strategies appropriate for the diverse needs of the patient, family and other groups or disciplines.
* Utilizes data, information and knowledge to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
* Embraces mindset focused on customer satisfaction, employee morale, and improvement in the profession of nursing.
* Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Nursing
* Current RN License in the state of Louisiana
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from the American Heart Association
* Preferred - Certification in clinical specialty area
* Good organizational skills
* Good time management skills and self-directed
* Demonstrates good judgement
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to sustain periods of physical activity including walking, lifting, standing. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
* Sign on bonus
* Relocation assistance
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage
* 401(k) and 403(b)
* Student loan and tuition assistance
* Paid holidays
* Employer-paid term life insurance & Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
* Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)/Work-life Program
* Short-term and long-term disability