Critical Care (ICU) Registered Nurse / ICU RN (Permanent Roles)
Critical Care (ICU) Registered Nurse / ICU RN (Permanent Roles - Full time, Part-time or Per Diem)
Includes HCA, Dignity Health, Verity Health and many others. LA locations include Los Angeles, Glendale, Lynwood, San Bernardino, Thousand Oaks, Riverside, Long Beach and more.
* Looking for Critical Care Registered Nurses for permanent roles in Southern California hospitals, including Los Angeles, Glendale, Lynwood, San Bernardino, Thousand Oaks, Riverside, Long Beach and more.
* Openings include ICU, SICU, CCU, NICU, etc.
* Hospitals include large health systems, academic medical centers, and community hospitals.
* Openings include staff nurse, charge nurse, nurse manager, or nurse director.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of a Critical Care registered nurse.
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of acute care experience
* Active California license
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
* Acute care: 1 year
* Registered nurse: 1 year
* California license