Pediatric Hematology Oncology Registered Nurse / Pediatric Hem Onc RN
Pediatric Hematology / Oncology Registered Nurse RN (Permanent Roles)
Includes HCA, Dignity Health, Stanford Children's Hospital, John Muir Health, Dameron Hospital, Sierra View Medical Center, and many others
* Looking for Pediatric Hematology Oncology Registered Nurses for permanent roles in Northern California hospitals.
* Hospitals include large health systems, academic centers, standalone community hospitals.
* Openings include staff nurse, charge nurse, nurse manager, or nurse director. Nurse practitioners also welcome
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of a pediatric hematology oncology registered nurse.
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of acute care experience
* Active California license
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year
* Acute care: 1 year
* Registered nurse: 1 year
* California license