ICU Nurse Manager
Seeking an ICU Nurse Manager for a permanent position at a major hospital system in the Los Angeles metro area.
* Manages day-to-day unit clinical operations
* Ensures the highest quality of care is provided and is in compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory requirements and established departmental policies and procedures.
* Develops and implements action plans to improve staff development.
* Monitors the allocation and utilization of personnel based on patient population/needs.
* Supervises the daily unit operations, including human resources management, department and employee safety programs, and risk management.
* Works with health care providers outside of the unit, to achieve optimal patient care across the continuum.
* Graduate of accredited school of nursing
* Valid California nursing license
* Current BLS certification required
* Knowledge of Nursing Practice Act, The Joint Commission & other federal, state, & local regulatory requirements
* Strong interpersonal communication skills.
* ACLS certification strongly preferred
* Healthcare coverage
* Tuition assistance
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities