Nurse Educator / Instructor
Seeking a Nurse Educator for a permanent position at a major hospital system in the Los Angeles Area.
* Develops, coordinates and evaluates programs to meet regulatory requirements and organizational needs.
* Designs, develops, coordinates and evaluates activities for staff continuing education.
* Communicates and markets education programs to staff based on identified/assessed needs.
* Makes recommendations for cost/quality strategies, works within budget
* Develops, implements, monitors and evaluates/improves the orientation, cross training and education/competency processes/systems for clinical staff and students.
* Evaluates performance issues and develops strategies for remediation.
* 2+ years of acute care experience
* Valid California nursing license
* BSN degree
* Healthcare coverage
* Tuition assistance
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities