NICU Nurse Manager
Seeking a NICU Nurse Manager for a permanent role at a top hospital system with locations across Delaware.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to adult and geriatric patients, including the ability to obtain and interpret information to identify patient needs.
* Assure compliance with regulatory and professional standards.
* Identify priorities of management responsibilities and demonstrates the ability to delegate.
* Develop and maintain method to ensure patient satisfaction on assigned unit.
* Perform routine patient rounds to establish visibility, teamwork, and monitoring the level of care/practice.
* Remain cognizant of risk management issues, and takes appropriate measures to correct.
* Support and communicate Department of Nursing and unit based PI initiatives.
* Lead nursing practice and care delivery in designated unit.
* Promote the autonomy of the nursing staff, encouraging independent decision making and problem solving.
* Support and maintain shared decision-making on unit
Qualifications and Skills:
* Bachelor's required. Master's Degree in Nursing preferred. Master's required within 5 years.
* RN required. BCLS Certification required.
* 5 years appropriate clinical experience, preferably in NICU or PICU
* Leadership experience required
* Current Professional Certification required
* Medical, vision, and dental coverage
* Retirement savings programs
* Tuition assistance
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities