Nurse Manager Labor & Delivery
Seeking a Nurse Manager L&D for a permanent role at a top hospital system with locations across Delaware.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Supervises all nursing and technical personnel: Assesses competency of staff, oversees daily staffing and scheduling needs of department, evaluate staff performance, counsel/coach staff member as needed.
* Participates in hiring, promotion, and termination decisions.
* Functions as role model, demonstrating quality expertise and professional behaviors.
* Directs, mentors and supports all levels of staff.
* Develops, implements and monitors performance improvement and patient safety initiatives.
* Identifies and develops strategies to improve the overall knowledge base and professionalism of staff.
* Analyzes administrative and operational functions; implements appropriate changes and system wide improvements.
Qualifications and Skills:
* Bachelor's required. Master's Degree in Nursing preferred.
* RN required. BCLS Certification required.
* 5 years appropriate clinical experience
* Leadership experience required
* Current Professional Certification required
* Medical, vision, and dental coverage
* Retirement savings programs
* Tuition assistance
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities