Registered Nurse - Vascular Interventional Radiology
Seeking a Registered Nurse - Vascular Interventional Radiology for a permanent role at a top hospital system with locations across Delaware.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Perform cutting edge procedures that cater to a wide variety of populations, ranging from elective to intensive. Work closely with multiple specialties, including Vascular Services, Vascular Surgery, Neurology and Nephrology.
Qualifications and Skills:
* BSN required; or commitment to obtaining within three years of date of hire.
* BLS and ACLS required.
* At least two years of experience in Critical Care required.
* Moderate sedation experience preferred.
* Medical, vision, and dental coverage
* Retirement savings programs
* Tuition assistance
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities