Registered Nurse - Vascular Interventional Radiology
$60,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
Seeking a Registered Nurse - Vascular Interventional Radiology for a permanent role at a top hospital system with locations across Delaware.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Perform cutting edge procedures that cater to a wide variety of populations, ranging from elective to intensive. Work closely with multiple specialties, including Vascular Services, Vascular Surgery, Neurology and Nephrology.
Qualifications and Skills:
- BSN required; or commitment to obtaining within three years of date of hire.
- BLS and ACLS required.
- At least two years of experience in Critical Care required.
- Moderate sedation experience preferred.
- Medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Retirement savings programs
- Tuition assistance
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities