Emergency Department Registered Nurse - Nights
Seeking an Emergency Department Registered Nurse for a permanent role at a top hospital in the Denver area.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsible for providing age appropriate, culturally and ethnically sensitive care, maintaining a safe environment, educating health care workers about healthy practices, and treatment modalities, assuring continuity of care, coordinating the care across settings and among caregivers, managing information, communicating effectively, and utilizing technology.
Qualifications and Skills
- Current BLS and ACLS certification with the American Heart Association
- At least one year of Emergency Nursing experience
- Active Colorado nursing license
- Competitive pay
- Outstanding benefits
- Education opportunities
- Shared leadership and advancement opportunity
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Immediate retirement plan vesting
- Professional clinical advancement program
- Participation in evidence-based projects