Critical Care Unit Registered Nurse (Night Shifts)
Seeking a Critical Care Unit Registered Nurse for a permanent role (night shifts) at a top hospital in the Denver area.
Responsibilities and Duties
Provide 24 hour continuous critical care nursing to the adult and geriatric critically ill patient population. Utilize state of the art monitoring equipment and technology. Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team that provides compassionate care to the most critically ill medical patients, working collaboratively to achieve the best patient outcomes.
Qualifications and Skills
* 1+ years of acute care experience
* Active Colorado nursing license
* Competitive pay
* Outstanding benefits
* Education opportunities
* Shared leadership and advancement opportunity
* State-of-the-art facilities
* Immediate retirement plan vesting
* Professional clinical advancement program
* Participation in evidence-based projects