Psychiatric Unit Registered Nurse (Night Shifts)
Seeking an Psychiatric Unit Registered Nurse for a permanent role (night shifts) at a top hospital in the Denver area.
Responsibilities and Duties
Provide psychiatric care and services for adolescents and adults in a variety of settings, including Psychiatric Emergency cases. Coordinate with a multidisciplinary team of Psychiatrists, Social Workers, Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, and a Special Education Teachers.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1+ years of acute care experience
- Active Colorado nursing license
- Competitive pay
- Outstanding benefits
- Education opportunities
- Shared leadership and advancement opportunity
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Immediate retirement plan vesting
- Professional clinical advancement program
- Participation in evidence-based projects