RN - Behavioral Health
Seeking a Behavioral Health Registered Nurse for permanent positions at a top healthcare system with locations across Pennsylvania such as York, Lebanon, Gettysburg, and more.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Provides professional nursing care in a Behavioral Health Unit, in accordance with the principles of patient and family-centered care based on the nursing process and according to the clinical standards of the hospital.
* Coordinates care planning with other disciplines.
* Safely and independently administers prescribed treatments, medications, and nursing interventions based on assessment and plan of care.
* May require specialized skills depending on unit assignment.
Qualifications and Skills:
* 2+ years of acute care experience
* Diploma/Associate's Degree, BSN Preferred
* Registration and current RN license in PA
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
* Ability to meet physical demands such as: lifting up to 50 pounds; prolonged standing/walking; lifting and/or transferring patients; considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage
* Sign on incentives
* Retirement savings plan
* Educational assistance
* Paid time off
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities