Registered Nurse - Rehab
Seeking a Rehab Registered Nurse for permanent positions at a top healthcare system with locations across Pennsylvania such as York, Lebanon, Gettysburg, and more.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Responsible and accountable for implementing, directing and coordinating the care of patients through the use of the nursing process: assessment, planning implementation and evaluation.
* Recognition and treatment of the physical and psychosocial changes unique to the age/population group served on the Medical Rehabilitation Unit
* Utilizes nursing and physical medicine therapies in the trans-disciplinary team approach to family-centered care
Qualifications and Skills:
* Currently licensed as a Registered Professional Nurse in Pennsylvania.
* CPR certification required.
* CRRN preferred for Rehabilitation Medicine.
* Ability to meet physical demands such as: lifting up to 50 pounds; prolonged standing/walking; lifting and/or transferring patients; considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage
* Sign on incentives
* Retirement savings plan
* Educational assistance
* Paid time off
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities