Registered Nurse (RN), Surgery / Operating Room
$80,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year
Seeking a Registered Nurse for an Operating Room / Surgery role at a top hospital in the Fresno area.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ability to prioritize and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Critical thinking skills alongside self-assuredness and confidence.
- Being an unwavering patient advocate as you are their voice during procedures.
- From documenting all activity during surgery, to ensuring that all processes run safely and efficiently, and that the patient’s needs are put first-- you deliver the excellent care and attention.
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduate of an approved nursing program
- Current California Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS certification
- Must have 1+year of OR RN experience
- Must have circulating experience
- Healthcare coverage
- Other perks like: onsite fitness facilities, concierge services, career and education support, and more