Oncology Registered Nurse - Salary up to $200k/year
Ambulatory Oncology Registered Nurse (Permanent Roles)
Includes Stanford Medical Center, UCSF, and more top hospitals in Palo Alto and the San Francisco Bay Area
* Looking for Ambulatory Oncology RN for permanent roles in San Francisco Bay Area.
* Openings include staff nurse, charge nurse, nurse manager, or nurse director.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of an Ambulatory Oncology RN.
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of acute care experience
* Active California license
* Registered nurse: 1 year
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000 to $200,000 /year