Clinical Educator - Critical Care
Employers on Incredible Health are actively hiring in the White Plains, NY area for the following position: Clinical Educator - Critical Care. Nurses with experience in any of the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: Arrhythmia management, Bariatric, CODE, COVID, CRRT training, CVICU, Care of burn patients, Chest tube, Clinical Educator, Clinical Instructor, Diabetes educator, ECMO, External pacemaker, High acuity, Intra aortic balloon pump, MICU, Neuro ICU, Nursing Professor, Post MI thermo care , Post cardiac surgery care, Post neuro surgery, Preceptor, RRT, SICU, TPA admin, Transplant, or Vascular intervention.
- Shift(s) available: day shift, night shift, and mid shift
- Job types available: full time, part time, and per diem
- Employer features: Magnet recognized
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- BS/BSN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of New York
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
Salary: $75,000 to $125,000 /year