Nursing Supervisor - NICU
Employers on Incredible Health are actively hiring in the Seattle, WA area for the following position: Nursing Supervisor - NICU. Nurses with experience in any of the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: Assistant Nurse Manager, CNO, Carseat testing, Catheter insertion/maintenance, Charge, Clinical Nurse Coordinator, Cooling, Director, ECMO, ETT/ventilator management, Manager, NICU Level III, NICU Level IV, NRP certified, Supervisor, Tube feeding management, or VP.
- Shift(s) available: day shift, night shift, and mid shift
- Job types available: full time, part time, and per diem
- Employer features: Cross training, Nurse self-care program , Offers sign on bonus
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- ADN/ASN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of Washington
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
Salary: $85,000 to $135,000 /year