Director of Nursing - Cardiac Care
Employers on Incredible Health are actively hiring in the Philadelphia, PA area for the following position: Director of Nursing - Cardiac Care. Nurses with experience in any of the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: Arrhythmia management, Assistant Nurse Manager, CNO, Charge, Chest tube, Clinical Nurse Coordinator, Director, External pacemaker, Manager, Post cardiac surgery care, Rehab, Supervisor, Transesophageal echocardiogram, or VP.
- Shift(s) available: day shift, night shift, and mid shift
- Job types available: full time, part time, and per diem
- Employer features: Academic medical center, Cross training, Level 1 trauma center, Magnet recognized
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- ADN/ASN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of Pennsylvania
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
Salary: $65,000 to $105,000 /year