Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Employers on Incredible Health are actively hiring in the Seattle, WA area for the following position: Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner. Nurses with experience in any of the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: Behavioral health, Counseling, Critical Care, Family nurse practitioner, Inpatient, Intake, Medication side effects, Outpatient, PTSD, Pediatric, Psychosomatic Medication Interactions, Suicide and self harm risk assessment, Telemedicine, Therapeutic nurse/patient relationship, or Worked in hospital setting.
- Shift(s) available: day shift, night shift, and mid shift
- Job types available: full time, part time, and per diem
- Employer features: Academic medical center, Magnet recognized, Nurse self-care program , U.S. News best hospital
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- ADN/ASN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of Washington
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
Salary: $75,000 to $125,000 /year