Assistant Nurse Manager - Operating Room / Surgical
Employers on Incredible Health are actively hiring in the Hartford, CT area for the following position: Assistant Nurse Manager - Operating Room / Surgical. Nurses with experience in any of the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: Assistant Nurse Manager, CNO, CVOR, Charge, Circulate, Clinical Nurse Coordinator, Director, Manager, Neuro, On-call required, Open heart, Ortho, PACU experience, Pediatric, RNFA, Robotic surgery, Scrub, Supervisor, Transplant, VP, or Vascular.
- Shift(s) available: day shift, night shift, and mid shift
- Job types available: full time, part time, and per diem
- Employer features: Academic medical center, Community hospital, Healthgrades Specialty Excellence Award recipient, Level 1 trauma center, Magnet recognized, Teaching Hospital, U.S. News best hospital
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- ADN/ASN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of Connecticut
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
Salary: $61,340 to $100,870 /year