ICU Charge Nurse
Employers on Incredible Health are actively hiring in the Dallas, TX area for the following position: ICU Charge Nurse. Nurses with experience in any of the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: Arrhythmia management, Assistant Nurse Manager, Bariatric, CNO, CODE, COVID, CRRT training, CVICU, Care of burn patients, Charge, Chest tube, Clinical Nurse Coordinator, Director, ECMO, External pacemaker, High acuity, Intra aortic balloon pump, MICU, Manager, Neuro ICU, Post MI thermo care , Post cardiac surgery care, Post neuro surgery, RRT, SICU, Supervisor, TPA admin, Transplant, VP, or Vascular intervention.
- Shift(s) available: day shift, night shift, and mid shift
- Job types available: full time, part time, and per diem
- Employer features: Academic medical center, Level 1 trauma center, Magnet recognized, Magnet recognized
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- ADN/ASN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of Texas
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
Salary: $54,000 to $104,000 /year