Nurse Manager - Operating Room / Surgical
Employers on Incredible Health are actively hiring in the La Mesa, CA area for the following position: Nurse Manager - Operating Room / Surgical. Nurses with experience in any of the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: CVOR, Open heart, PACU experience, Circulate, Scrub, Transplant, Pediatric, Vascular, Robotic surgery, On-call required, RNFA, Ortho, or Neuro.
- Shift(s) available: day shift, night shift, and mid shift
- Job types available: full time, part time, and per diem
- Employer features: Magnet recognized
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse to practice in the state of CA
- BS/BSN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of California
- 1+ year(s) experience in Administration
- 1+ year(s) experience in Education / Instruction
- 2+ year(s) experience in Operating Room / Surgical, Acute Care / Inpatient setting preferred
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
Salary: $75,000 to $150,000 /year