Registered Nurse - Rehabilitation
Employers on Incredible Health are actively hiring in the Philadelphia, PA area for the following position: Registered Nurse - Rehabilitation. Nurses with experience in any of the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: Spine, Neurological patients, VAD patients, Orthopedic patients, Pediatric, or Cardiac.
- Shift(s) available: day shift, night shift, and mid shift
- Job types available: full time, part time, and per diem
- Employer features: Level 1 trauma center, Magnet recognized, U.S. News best hospital
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse to practice in the state of PA
- BS/BSN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of Pennsylvania
- 1+ year(s) experience in Rehabilitation
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
Salary: $68,000 to $104,000 /year