Registered Nurse - Medical Surgical/Women's Health/Operating Room
Employers on Incredible Health are actively hiring in the Houston, TX area for the following position: Registered Nurse - Medical Surgical/Women's Health/Operating Room. Nurses with experience in any of the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: CVOR, Cardiac patients, Circulate, Couplet care, EKG monitoring, Educator, Fertility, Fundal massage, Healing, Neuro, Neuro patients, On-call required, Oncology patients, Open heart, Ortho, Orthopedic patients, Ostomy care, PACU experience, PCA pumps , Pediatric, RNFA, Robotic surgery, Scrub, Traction & cast care, Transplant, Tube feeding management, Vascular, or Wound & drain care.
- Shift(s) available: day shift, night shift, and mid shift
- Job types available: full time, part time, and per diem
- Employer features: Cross training
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- ADN/ASN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of Texas
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
Salary: $70,000 to $100,000 /year