Registered Nurse - Dialysis
Employers on Incredible Health are actively hiring in the Seattle, WA area for the following position: Registered Nurse - Dialysis. Nurses with experience in any of the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: Catheter, graph and fistula care, Peritoneal dialysis, Hemodialysis, Collect blood vials, or Acute dialysis.
- Shift(s) available: day shift, night shift, and mid shift
- Job types available: full time, part time, and per diem
- Employer features: Academic medical center, Magnet recognized, Nurse self-care program , U.S. News best hospital
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- ADN/ASN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of Washington
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
Salary: $75,000 to $125,000 /year