Registered Nurse - Med Surg / Oncology
Employers on Incredible Health are actively hiring in the Boston, MA area for the following position: Registered Nurse - Med Surg / Oncology . Nurses with experience in any of the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: BMT, Cardiac patients, Chemo or oncology certified, Chemotherapy/Biotherapy provider card, Chemotherapy/Immunotherapy certification, Clinical trial experience, Couplet care, EKG monitoring, Educator, Fundal massage, Healing, Neuro patients, Oncology patients, Orthopedic patients, Ostomy care, PCA pumps , Traction & cast care, Tube feeding management, or Wound & drain care.
- Shift(s) available: night shift
- Job types available: full time, part time, and per diem
- Employer features: Academic medical center, Community hospital, Level 1 trauma center
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- RN Diploma degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of Massachusetts
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
Salary: $75,000 to $150,000 /year