Nurse Manager - Telemetry
Employers on Incredible Health are actively hiring in the Philadelphia, PA area for the following position: Nurse Manager - Telemetry. Nurses with experience in any of the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: Assistant Nurse Manager, CNO, COVID, Cardiac drips, Cardiac monitor, Cardioversion, Charge, Clinical Nurse Coordinator, Defibrillation, Device experience, Director, EKG monitoring, High acuity patients, Manager, Post cardiac intervention, Sheath pulls, Supervisor, or VP.
- Shift(s) available: day shift
- Job types available: full time, part time, and per diem
- Employer features: Cross training, Level 1 trauma center, Magnet recognized, U.S. News best hospital
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- ADN/ASN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of Pennsylvania
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
Salary: $49,900 to $80,000 /year