Cardiac PCU Assistant Nurse Manager
Employers on Incredible Health are actively hiring in the Grapevine, TX area for the following position: Cardiac PCU Assistant Nurse Manager. Nurses with experience in any of the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: Assistant Nurse Manager, Bariatric, BiPap monitoring, CNO, COVID, CVA, Cardiac Drip Management, Charge, Clinical Nurse Coordinator, DKA patients, Director, High acuity patients, Manager, Post cardiac intervention, Sheath pulls, Supervisor, or VP.
- Shift(s) available: night shift
- Job types available: full time and part time
- Employer features: Academic medical center, Level 1 trauma center, Magnet recognized
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- ADN/ASN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of Texas
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
Salary: $54,000 to $100,000 /year