Registered Nurse - Cardiac Care
Employers on Incredible Health are actively hiring in the Humble, TX area for the following position: Registered Nurse - Cardiac Care. Nurses with experience in any of the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: Chest tube, Arrhythmia management, External pacemaker, Post cardiac surgery care, Transesophageal echocardiogram, or Rehab.
- Shift(s) available: day shift, night shift, and mid shift
- Job types available: full time, part time, and per diem
- Employer features: Level 1 trauma center, Level 3 trauma center, Magnet recognized, Teaching Hospital
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse to practice in the state of TX
- ADN/ASN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of Texas
- 1+ year(s) experience in Cardiac Care
- 1+ year(s) experience in Cardiac Cath Lab
- 1+ year(s) experience in Operating Room / Surgical
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
Salary: $59,455 to $100,000 /year