Registered Nurse - Oncology
$54,000 to $100,000 /year
Employers on Incredible Health are actively hiring in the Grapevine, TX area for the following position: Registered Nurse - Oncology. Nurses with experience in any of the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: BMT, Chemo or oncology certified, Chemotherapy/Biotherapy provider card, Chemotherapy/Immunotherapy certification, or Clinical trial experience.
- Shift(s) available: day shift and night shift
- Job types available: full time and part time
- Employer features: Academic medical center, Level 1 trauma center, Magnet recognized
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- ADN/ASN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of Texas
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
Salary: $54,000 to $100,000 /year
Why Incredible Health
Watch the interview requests roll in!