Registered Nurse - Med Surg
Employers on Incredible Health are actively hiring in the Plymouth, MA area for the following position: Registered Nurse - Med Surg. Nurses with experience in any of the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: Orthopedic patients, Traction & cast care, Wound & drain care, Tube feeding management, PCA pumps , Neuro patients, Cardiac patients, Oncology patients, EKG monitoring, Educator, Ostomy care, Couplet care, Healing, or Fundal massage.
- Shift(s) available: day shift, night shift, and mid shift
- Job types available: full time, part time, and per diem
- Employer features: Community hospital, Cross training, Level 1 trauma center, Magnet recognized, Union facility
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- ADN/ASN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of Massachusetts
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
Salary: $75,000 to $150,000 /year