$46,000 to $145,000 /year
Employers on Incredible Health are actively hiring in the Los Angeles, CA area for the following position: Clinical Educator. Nurses with experience in any of the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: Clinical Educator, Clinical Instructor, Diabetes educator, Nursing Professor, or Preceptor.
- Shift(s) available: day shift, night shift, and mid shift
- Job types available: full time, part time, and per diem
- Employer features: Academic medical center, Best Places to Work recognition, Best Places to Work recognition, Cross training, Cross training, Cross training, Level 1 trauma center, Magnet recognized, Magnet recognized, Nurse self-care program , Offers sign on bonus, Teaching Hospital, U.S. News best hospital, U.S. News best hospital
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- RN Diploma degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of California
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
Salary: $46,000 to $145,000 /year
Why Incredible Health
Watch the interview requests roll in!