Registered Nurse - New Grad ICU
Employers on Incredible Health are actively hiring in the Lawrenceville, GA area for the following position: Registered Nurse - New Grad ICU . Nurses with experience in any of the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: Arrhythmia management, Bariatric, CODE, COVID, CRRT training, CVICU, Cardiac patients, Care of burn patients, Chest tube, Couplet care, ECMO, EKG monitoring, Educator, External pacemaker, Fundal massage, Healing, High acuity, Intra aortic balloon pump, MICU, Neuro ICU, Neuro patients, Oncology patients, Orthopedic patients, Ostomy care, PCA pumps , Post MI thermo care , Post cardiac surgery care, Post neuro surgery, RRT, SICU, TPA admin, Traction & cast care, Transplant, Tube feeding management, Vascular intervention, or Wound & drain care.
- Shift(s) available: day shift, night shift, and mid shift
- Job types available: full time, part time, and per diem
- Employer features: Cross training, Glassdoor distinction, Level 2 trauma center, U.S. News best hospital
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- ADN/ASN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of Georgia
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
Salary: $63,000 to $100,000 /year