Registered Nurse - Orthopedics
$46,000 to $72,000 /year
Employers on Incredible Health are actively hiring in the Englewood, CO area for the following position: Registered Nurse - Orthopedics. Nurses with experience in any of the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: Amputee and Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Shift(s) available: day shift, night shift, and mid shift
- Job types available: full time, part time, and per diem
- Employer features: Best Places to Work recognition, Offers sign on bonus
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- ADN/ASN degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of Colorado
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
Salary: $46,000 to $72,000 /year
Why Incredible Health
Watch the interview requests roll in!