Registered Nurse - Med Surg
Employers on Incredible Health are actively hiring in the Glendale, CA area for the following position: Registered Nurse - Med Surg. Nurses with experience in any of the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: Cardiac patients, Couplet care, EKG monitoring, Educator, Fundal massage, Healing, Neuro patients, Oncology patients, Orthopedic patients, Ostomy care, PCA pumps , Traction & cast care, Tube feeding management, or Wound & drain care.
- Shift(s) available: day shift and mid shift
- Job types available: full time, part time, and per diem
- Employer features: Community hospital, Level 1 trauma center, Magnet recognized, U.S. News best hospital
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- RN Diploma degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of California
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
Salary: $62,000 to $110,000 /year