Nurse Professional Development Manager
$49,900 to $80,000 /year
Employers on Incredible Health are actively hiring in the Tampa, FL area for the following position: Nurse Professional Development Manager. Nurses with experience in any of the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: Clinical Educator, Clinical Instructor, Diabetes educator, Nursing Professor, or Preceptor.
- Shift(s) available: day shift, night shift, and mid shift
- Job types available: full time, part time, and per diem
- Employer features: Level 2 trauma center, U.S. News best hospital
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- RN Diploma degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of Florida
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
Salary: $49,900 to $80,000 /year
Why Incredible Health
Watch the interview requests roll in!