Behavioral Health Manager
Employers on Incredible Health are actively hiring in the Boston, MA area for the following position: Behavioral Health Manager. Nurses with experience in any of the following areas are strongly encouraged to apply: Assistant Nurse Manager, Behavioral health, CNO, Charge, Clinical Nurse Coordinator, Counseling, Director, Intake, Manager, Medication side effects, PTSD, Psychosomatic Medication Interactions, Suicide and self harm risk assessment, Supervisor, Therapeutic nurse/patient relationship, or VP.
- Shift(s) available: day shift, night shift, and mid shift
- Job types available: full time, part time, and per diem
- Employer features: Academic medical center, Community hospital, Community hospital, Cross training, Level 1 trauma center, Level 1 trauma center, Magnet recognized, Union facility
Incredible Health connects experienced nurses with PERMANENT positions at over 500 top U.S. hospitals and health care providers. Nurses receive multiple interview requests and are hired in under 20 days on average.
- RN Diploma degree or higher from an accredited school of nursing
- Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of Massachusetts
- Healthcare coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
Salary: $75,000 to $150,000 /year