Pharmacy Manager – Fresno, CA
At AlixaRx, you will make a difference in the lives of others and assist in
changing the way medications are delivered in post-acute care settings.
AlixaRx provides an innovative approach to an industry that has remained
virtually unchanged for decades. Our innovative use of technology to support
our customers and patients results in improved savings and increased safety
while reducing waste commonly associated with traditional pharmacy services.
Join our team to experience and be a part of the change that AlixaRx is
creating in the communities we serve.
AlixaRx is transforming medication management by providing innovative
pharmacy services that improve patient outcomes, reduce costs, and improve
Self-Motivated. Mission-Driven. Dynamic. Dedicated to Excellence.
Are you a team player with a great attitude ready to make a difference and
step into a new and exciting role? Do the qualities above describe you
accurately? Are you an experienced Pharmacy Manager and you answered yes
to these questions? If so, then AlixaRxhas just the right position for you
where you’ll Supervise and direct the day-to-day activities and performance
of the hub pharmacy including prescription processing, customer service,
order entry, production and shipping. Perform prescription verification
duties to deliver superior patient care and customer service. Monitor and
manage the prescription process in the pharmacy. Support an environment that
promotes optimal efficiencies, staff retention and superior quality of
business office employees.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
In this role, you be responsible for managing and directing the work of
staff pharmacists and pharmacy technicians and for the intake and efficient
fulfillment of prescription orders. Maintain schedules for all staff
pharmacists and pharmacy technicians. Assist the General Manager and Corporate
Pharmacy Operations team in pharmacy staff training evaluation and
development. You may advise/counsel patients about general health
topics, such as diet, exercise, and stress management, and provide
information on products , such as durable medical equipment or home
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
Bring your bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy from an accredited college or
school of pharmacy. Long-term care pharmacy experience as a Pharmacist.
Currently have a License to practice pharmacy is required in the state of
the position is required. Two to three years previous supervisory experience
preferred. Must be able to show proven leadership abilities, communicate
effectively, and must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
The following knowledge and abilities are also required:
* Ability to develop and enforce policies and procedures that ensure safe, quality patient care
* Possess strong knowledge of positive medication-related practices and outcomes
* Willingness to promote and educate all aspects of safe medication use, associated disease states, and regulatory requirements to pharmacy staff
* Ability to effectively serve as support to pharmacy staff in identifying inappropriately prescribed medications based on duration, diagnosis, dose, frequency or specific patient characteristics
* Review and assure regulatory compliance (OSHA, State Board of Pharmacy, etc.).
* Understands, promotes and complies with rules and regulations governing residents’ rights
* Keeps abreast of current state, federal and company policies, procedures and regulations
* Adhere to regulatory and company compliance, Code of Conduct and Business Ethics (OSHA,DEA, State Board of Pharmacy, etc.).
* Advise pharmacy staff on changes to any known regulatory changes/updates
* Must possess strong interpersonal, oral, and written skills
* Must possess strong leadership abilities to coordinate multiple associates and provide direction to accomplish job functions
* Must have strong organizational skills
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point or other Windows based software programs
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information
If this sounds like the kind of position you’ve been seeking, then apply
Come join us and help make a difference in the world of long-term patient
AlixaRx was founded in 2011 with a mission to transform medication management
in long-term, post-acute and other healthcare settings. We were born from a
need to improve patient outcomes, reduce costs, and improve efficiencies.
AlixaRx was developed through collective input from nurses, pharmacists, and
physicians to provide safety, access, and savings to long-term and post-acute
care facilities. With the use of proprietary dispensing technology and
innovative clinical pharmacy services, AlixaRx services more than 35,000
patients in over 300 long-term and post-acute care facilities across the
nation. Our mission is to deliver pharmacy services through innovative
technology that improve patient outcomes, reduce costs, and improve
JOB NUMBER **
SCHEDULE TYPE **
Full Time (30-40 Hours Per Week)
Back to list
Refer a friend
Print this page