Now Hiring Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners!!!
Be the change you want to see in mental health care delivery!
$10,000 signing bonus! Telehealth available!
At Alleviant Health Centers, we want to provide integrative treatment that
delivers meaningful results. And we are looking for top level patient care
and services providers who want to explore new pathways to mental health.
With our model, you will focus on care while we will support you with: EMR,
billing, scheduling, and providing outpatient treatments to help even the most
medication resistant patients.
* Base salary plus bonuses rewards your hard work – starting at $145k!
* Health Insurance/Dental Insurance/Paid Time Off and flexibility to achieve work/life balance.
* Paid Professional Liability
* PMHNP Board certification and 1-2 years experience required.
* Prescriptive authority preferred.
* Primarily adult patients
* We are looking to build an inclusive and diverse team of practitioners and patients!
* Cash pay and Insurance patients
* Our ideal candidate will believe in and exemplify our Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, Team, Forward Thought, Purpose Driven
Send CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential Job Functions:
* Gathers and maintains patient information and health history
* Conducts assessments, interviews, and observations
* Analyzes and evaluates patient data and findings and diagnose the nature and condition of mental disorder
* Offers and performs medication management, infusions, transcranial magnetic stimulation, and psychotherapy to patients
* Prepares and maintains confidential records and reports
* Ensures treatment plans are devised, updated and conducted
* Works in collaboration with the medical director and/or Chief Medical Officer to develop treatment plans,
* Monitors the use of medications
* Advises families on condition and treatment
* Refers clients to community resources or specialists as necessary
* Evaluates the effectiveness of the treatment regimen and the client’s progress
* Learns new developments in the fields of study through professional literature, attending courses, and maintaining contact with other social service agencies
* Provides consultation to other professions engaging psychological approach
* Organizes community education workshops in the facility and attends selected local community programs,
* Builds referral base by visiting with local providers
* Participates in educational outreach activities, such as provider luncheons
* Provides industry-relevant tips for the facility newsletter and community blog
* Follow company policies and CDC guidelines for infection control
* Provides patient education and answers questions from prospective patients and referring physicians
* Enforces all HIPAA compliance guidelines, Perform other duties as assigned
|Job Category||Advanced Practice|