Alpine Living Center, a 101 bed Skilled Nursing Facility, is a caring work
environment that strives every day to take great care of both residents and
staff. Alpine Living Center will afford you the opportunity to work in a
caring environment while honing unique skills as you grown in your career.
Resident Assistants Needed! Are you in an industry that is cutting back your
hours? Contact us today about a Resident Assistant position! The Health Care
industry offers stability,competitivepay and benefits and the opportunity
tomake a difference in our Resident’s and Patient’s lives daily! We are
seeking dynamic and compassionate individualsto join ourculturebuilt upon
Provides basic personal service to residents / patients under the direction
and supervision of a RN, LPN, or LVN.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Helps residents maintain a neat, orderly, and comfortable room by making beds, assisting with clothing, filling water pitcher, etc.
* Assists residents in moving through the facility by pushing wheelchair.
* Makes up unoccupied beds.
* Responds to call lights to determine residents’ needs.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a
veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local