We are currently looking for a Part-Time RN Weekend Supervisor at Arden
Place of Grapevine in Grapevine, TX!!
* Registered Nurse with required state licensure.
* Excellent technical, assessment and documentation skills.
* Leadership qualities and good communication skills.
* Ability to organize work flow, respond to emergencies and note detail.
* Ability to perform work tasks within the physical demand requirements as outlined below.
* Genuine care interest in elderly and handicapped people.
* Ability to comply with the Patient Bill of Rights and the Employee Responsibilities.
* Ability to comply with Company and departmental safety policies and procedures.
* Ability to read and write the English language.
* Supervise staff through appropriate assignment and delegation of duties, within resident census.
* Properly monitor administration of resident medication and medication reorders.
* Implement resident care plans in compliance with Company and federal guidelines, and physician’s orders.
* Perform and supervise treatments.
* Accurately and promptly transcribe physician orders, contacting physician with change of condition report.
* Timely and accurate documentation of resident’s charts.
* Complete Nursing assessment as required.
* Participate in shift report.
* Assume responsibility of staff nurse when necessary.
* Implement established nursing policy and procedures, educating support staff regarding care needs of residents.
* Maintain a safe working environment, complying with infection control and body mechanic procedures.
* Respond to need for staffing shortages by arranging for replacement staff.
* Manage investigations for resident variances, contacting family, completing resident incident and variance reports.
* Manage lab orders, lab results, contacting physician for follow-up orders
* Must work a minimum of eight (8) consecutive hours each day.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Job Type: Part-time
* Registered Nurse (RN) (Preferred)