Home Health Sales Rep
Aviator Home Health is based on a trusted philosophy, vision and
proven,evidence based methodology with an elite skilled group of manual based
therapists, skilled nurses and management team.
Job Responsibilities: KNOW OUR MISSION STATEMENT
* Develop new and ongoing referral relationships with targeted accounts for the purpose of increasing referrals and achieving business growth goals.
* Establish and maintain relationships with referral sources, including hospital case managers, assisted living facilities, skilled nursing/rehab facilities, hospices, home health care agencies, and physicians’ offices.
* Track/Monitor all surgical/admitted patients, utilizing chart alerts as allowed, consulting/meeting with the families or caregivers to assist getting on our service or any other applicable community assistance as needed.
* Complete daily face-to-face sales calls with referral sources for purposes of generating new business.
* Interviews the patient, family, and caregiver and discusses the home situation, current needs, and any psycho social factors that are relevant to the plan of care
* Faxes referral information that includes intake data, essential background information, demographics, and other proper paperwork needed to begin admission process
* Participates and leads educational in services to customers
* Understand Aviator service lines and educate referral sources and consumers on our services as well as our differentiators.
* Plan and organize community marketing events to enhance our visibility in the community and generate new relationships and business opportunities.
* Attend industry events and seminars to stay current on trends and develop referral contacts.
* Create a marketing plan by assessing community needs, marketing strategy/objectives, identifying key accounts and the development of specific marketing action items with measurable goals.
* Conduct regular outside sales calls to potential and existing referral sources
* Identifies new facilities for development and assists in developing strategy to close projected sales in territory
* Performs classes, MD calls, and other sales/marketing activities
* Consults with physicians, nurses, social workers, discharge planners, and all other disciplines involved, to establish a coordinated home plan of care and act as a liaison between in patient and home care
* Must have Marketer Credentialing (RepTracks/Symplr)
* MUST HAVE at least 3 years of Home Health Sales experience.
Aviator Home Health is one of the fastest growing company in the DFW. We pride
ourselves in excellent patient care which is made possible by our awesome,
high skilled, talented, caring, loving Aviator Staff! We love our employees,
and we understand that we wouldn’t be able to do what we do without them.
Please visit our Facebook Page and our website to meet our team and see all
the pictures and testimonials. Come Join a company that cares about their
employees, be a part of the Aviator Family!!!
|Job Category||Home Health|