Compassionate Substance Abuse Counselor Needed!
BAART services is dedicated to providing individualized treatment integrating
pharmacotherapy, clinical counseling, recovery support and medical services.
BAART, addiction treatment programs deliver medically-supervised services for
adults in a variety of modalities and settings. As the largest specialty
organization addressing the opioid crisis, we have unlimited opportunities
for those looking to make a difference. At BAART , ** we believe in
delivering a higher level of care to our patients, not just talking about it.
We are committed to treating our patients and each other with dignity and
respect in a culture that fosters excellence in all that we do.
Title: * Full Time Registered Substance Abuse Counselor
*Location: Carmichael, CA
Schedule: M-F 6a-2p
Primary Job Function:
Substance abuse counselor will be in charge with assisting patients through
medically assisting treatments and offering techniques for handling opioid
addiction. Counselor conducts individual sessions and group sessions to assist
with crisis management and coping strategies. Counselor will evaluate
patients’ progress during counseling and collaborate with doctors, nurses and
other counselors to assist the patients’ achieving overall outcome.
Essential Job Functions:
* 55% of each work day provide direct services to clients
* Provide individual counseling sessions
* ASAM placement assessment
* Facilitates intakes or assist with intake process
* Monitors treatment and counseling of all patients
* Other related duties as determined by supervisor
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
* Candidate must be currently certified in the State of California with an established certifying agency and minimum of 1 year counseling experience
* Required/Maintained state trainee status, intern, registration or in training standing
* Previous experience working with chemically dependent individuals a plus. Must demonstrate a positive, non-judgmental, and accepting attitude toward our patient population
* Competitive salary
* Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
* Generous paid time off and paid holidays
* Excellent growth and development opportunities through our counselor career path
* Rewarding opportunity with the ability to impact individuals’ life
What to expect from us:
BAART a progressive substance abuse treatment organization is committed to the
highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting.
Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of
opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery
and an improved quality of life.
BAART is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance
with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination
on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender,
pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic
disposition, disability or veteran’s status or any other classification
protected by State/Federal laws.
|Job Category||Substance Abuse|