We are looking for PCTs to work in one of our Baylor Scott & White Hospitals.
Our Patient Care Technicians (PCTs), under supervision of the Registered
Nurse, provides direct patient care by assisting the RN to meet patient and
family needs. Our PCTs follow our plan of care, which includes the age, and/or
developmental stage of the patient, maintains a clean and orderly workplace
patient care environment and is complaint with all infection control
practices. The PCT will assist in patient care, including examinations and
procedures and will obtain records patient vital signs, heights, weights,
nutritional intake and output, and perform Dextrosticks. The PCT will
routinely perform EKGs, and other unit specific duties.
* Location/Facility – Baylor All Saints Medical Ctr
* Specialty/Department/Practice – PCU, Med Tele Unit
* Shift/Schedule – Full Time Days. Three 12 -hour shifts with rotating weekends
* Benefits – Our competitive benefits package includes*:
* Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
* 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
* Tuition Reimbursement
* PTO accrual beginning Day 1
* Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
* High School Diploma/GED or equivalent required
* BLS is required within 90 days of hire