JOB SUMMARY: Organize and assign all jobs to be done on his/her shift so that
the work load is evenly divided among his/her employees on the basis of staff
size and qualifications, pass medications at the appropriate times, and care
for the clinical nursing needs of residents on his/her wing.
* Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and hold a current Registered Professional Nurse’s license in the State of Illinois or a Licensed Practical Nurse license.
* Must have working knowledge of general nursing.
* Must be able to read, write, and speak English in an understandable manner.
* Must be physically and mentally capable of performing routine job duties.
* Excellence in all aspects of quality nursing including exceptional care.
* Be personable with residents, families, and staff in a professional and cooperative manner.
* Must have compassion, tolerance, and understanding for the elderly.
Job Type: Full-time