Cedars-Sinai Medical Network is seeking a Registered Nurse (Clinical Nurse),
to join our team. A true leader aims to inspire and that’s exactly what our
nurse leaders do. They have a strong combination of clinical skills,
management abilities and integrity, and as a result, they play an
indispensable role in the success of our organization.
We embrace a culture of passion and dedication. Join us with working with a
team of exceptional healthcare professionals to using state-of-the-art
facilities. You’ll have everything you need to do something incredible—for
yourself, and for others.
The Clinical Nurse II, a Registered Nurse, delivers direct care to assigned
patients in an ambulatory setting. Nursing care is delivered using standards
of care by following approved policies and procedures.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
* Assesses appropriately patient care needs and learning needs in routine adult and geriatric populations. Demonstrates ability to apply new knowledge in routine and less complex patient situations.
* Demonstrates ability to document pertinent nursing assessment including physical and psycho-social findings on all assigned patients
* Prioritizes identified patient care problems within assigned patients and assumes responsibility for problem resolution, utilizing all resources as appropriate.
* Plans patient care and education based on disease process, anticipated patient outcomes, complications of treatment, and psycho-social needs in collaboration with other healthcare team members.
* Initiates and follows through with appropriate referrals to other interdisciplinary healthcare team members.
* Demonstrates knowledge of principles of growth and development throughout the lifespan to competently provide care to adult and geriatric patients.
* Utilizes effective time management to complete all assignments in a timely manner to ensure safety of patients.
* Demonstrates proficiency in use of technical skills as required (i.e., IV therapy equipment utilization, universal precautions, body mechanics.
* Participates in Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) monitoring to maintain or improve care of designated patient population.
* Submits a completed RN Portfolio by due date.
* Graduate of an accredited nursing school required.
* Active RN licensed in the State of California required.
* BLS certificate from the American Heart Association required.
* Specialty Certification preferred.
* Minimum of one (1) year acute care nursing within the last five (5) years required.
* Three to five (3-5) years of nursing experience (ambulatory care) preferred.
* Proficiency in intravenous skills.