Position Purpose: Responsible for developing and conducting a variety of
training programs and auditing tools for Behavioral Health staff department
staff on the company’s clinical philosophy and evidence based practice
methods. Collaborate with other clinical leadership to identify training needs
outside of core curriculum to promote maximized effectiveness in managing
behavioral and medical costs. Maintain and monitor the delivery and
effectiveness of the training program and identify solutions to challenges.
Primary training focus will be for the Behavioral Health case management and
service coordination team members.
* Coordinate training efforts with various cross-functional areas within clinical department
* Develop and administer a universal training curriculum for new employees as well as ongoing training to maintain identified core competencies
* Develop training curriculum based on clinical staff knowledge, needs, and areas of improvement needed as identified by senior leadership, staff request, or other business indicators
* Participate in cross functional teams to identify and solve system issues
* Develop teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works as applicable
* Evaluate effectiveness of training programs, including cost and benefit analyses and communicate results to management
* Audit team results, identify gaps in training and implement improvements in training programs
* Review and recommend updates to policies and procedures
* Required travel per business needs, up to 50%
Education/Experience: Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing or
Master’s degree in Behavioral Health or Social Science or related field. 4+
years related of behavioral health experience, preferably in managed care.
License/Certification: Unrestricted license as a LCSW, LMFT,LPC, PhD, PsyD or
RN. Current state driver’s license.
*Must be able to travel up to 50% to various service locations to train on-
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and
values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.